Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy iNSD and SM blog train freebie

Happy interNational Scrapbooking Day everyone. I hope ya'll are enjoying all the festivities and are getting some scrappin' and shoppin' done. I kick my hubby and the kids out today, so I could celebrate in peace!

I know there's a lot going on today and you're here for the freebie so here you go.























**Link has expired**

BTW: Get this gorgeous Timeless collab kit for free when you spend $20 during our iNSD sale May 6-12 {Automatically added to your cart at checkout.}

And your next stop on the ScrapMatters iNSD blog train is Annisa (lionsimba) - http://www.themeyersfamilystory.blogspot.com/

And if you get lost on your way you can check out the full list of stops on the ScrapMatters blog here.

Have a great day and keepscrappin'

2 comments:

Moo said...

Thank you!!

Shanell said...

look at your spiffy blog and cute little logo! Love it Kayla! Thanks for the stack, you rocked it!