Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Guess what!!!

I'm guesting at ScrapMatters for the month of May and I'm so excited that I get to help out there during the BIG iNSD celebrations. YAY!

Are you ready for iNSD? I'm not yet, but I'm getting there. I've been busy making layouts with some of the awesome grab bags the ScrapMatters designers are selling this weekend. There's going to be a sale, blog train (I've got a freebie for that) and lots of other fun and games and prizes too. Here's the ad with all the details.


Sounds like fun doesn't it? Well, clean off those hard drives, ship your hubby off with the kids and get your paypal account ready, cuz your going to be scrappin this weekend. LOL!

Take care and see ya on Friday when I'll be showing you all the awesome layouts I've been scrappin.

No comments: