Friday, October 22, 2010

New Release Friday

Wow... where did the time go? I was out of town last week for a family vacation to Disney World (FUN) and this week I've been playing catch up (NOT FUN). :giggle:

Now for the new digi goodies! It's all templates... hee hee, but we all know that I love me some great templates and these sets are sure to please.

Making Waves Templates from Wyld Web Designs


And, my layout with this FAB set and Simply Charming.


Stacked:Wonky Templates from Chelle's Creations


and my layout with this versatile set using Jeepers Creepers



Stacked:Straight
Templates from Chelle's Creations


And if you want both go for the Stacked:Combo Templates from Chelle's Creations


Well, that's it for today... gotta get back to catching up.... almost there. YAY!

No comments: