Friday, October 1, 2010

New Release Friday and this week's layouts

Hello everyone,

I'm posting late today, but at least it's still Friday. First up today is a Vintage Halloween Kit - called All Hallows Eve from Chelle's Creations on sale for 20% off until Oct 7th.



and here's an October Desktop that I made with this great vintage kit.

Go get it on Chelle's CT blog here.

Next up is a wonderful collab from Graham Like the Cracker and WM [Squared] Designs. It's called FamilyMatters and it's won-der-ful! I love this kit and it's packed full, so make sure you get the whole collection, cuz you won't want to miss out on any of it.



And here's just the 1st layout I've done with this kit. I've got more in mind... just need to find the time to scrap them. hehehe


And last is another Halloween kit also named All Hallows Eve from Wyld Web Designs. It's great for scrappin all those kid Halloween photos.



And here's a layout I made with this great kit of all the grandkids for grandma's book.



Well, that's it for today. Take care and as always keepscrappin'

Enjoy!
Kayla

No comments: