Friday, March 18, 2011

with an oink, oink here and a moo, moo there...

Yep, it's Friday and I'm singing Old MacDonald Had a Farm! I know it sounds crazy but ever since I saw Chelle's Creations new release E-I-E-I-O, I've been singing that silly song. I can't help it. The little animals in it are so cute. I love that pig and the barn and well everything. This kit is great for farm, petting zoo, and so much more! It's available in a combo pack as well as just the kit and just the felties.

And Chelle's got a deal for you, purchase E-I-E-I-O and get the add-on felties FREE through 3/24...and it's 20% off too! No need to put it in your cart, it's automatically included in your downloads.


Here is a look at the combo which is what you will get if you purchase the kit during the special promotion this week:
And here's my layout with this kit. I thought it was perfect for these photos of my kids horsin' around.



Trust me that you're going to want it all, so take advantage of the free with purchase this week and get everything for the 20% off the kit price. You won't find a better deal, so don't wait.

Take care and keepscrappin'
Kayla

No comments: