Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Releases and Layouts this week.

Happy Weekend Everyone!

I'm just poppin in to show you what's new this week from my favorite designers. First up we have a wonderful collab kit/bundle from Graham Like the Cracker and Bella Gypsy - It's called Love That Boy and it's awesome, Awesome, AWESOME!



I know everyone who has a boy or a man in there life can use this kit, so what are you waiting for? Go grab it here.

And it's not only just for boys, it works for other types of layouts too. Here's a non-boy layout that I did of my MIL with this wonderful bundle, I used the kit, templates, and worn papers for this one.



And next up, is a wonderful little doodle pack that is a must have to add to your scrappin' stash - Doodley-do Frames by Chelle's Creations.



You can grab it here.

Aren't those doodles fun? Yep, I think so too, and here is a doodley layout that I did with this pack and some other fun products from Chelle's Creations.



And today is Chelle's last day guesting at The DigiChick so make sure you stop by and check out her whole guest store at TDC for more wonderful products before her guest spot is up.

No comments: