Monday, February 1, 2010

Wild About Valentines - Desktop Freebie

Hey everyone,

I can't believe it's February already... and can you believe my desktop was still on December? I know, bad, bad, Kayla... Well, I decided that February needed a new desktop and my new collab with Tater is perfect for February, so I made up a quick desktop and decided to share it with ya'll.

So without further ado, here's the desktop available in two sizes.

You can download it here.

And the Wild About Valentines Kit, Wild About Valentines Hybrid Printables, or the discounted Wild About Valentines Bundle are all available for purchase at ScrapMatters.

Before you know it Valentine's Day will be here, so don't delay. Go grab some goodies and be ready to share the love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Layout Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [02 Feb 02:00pm GMT]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Feb. 02, 2010. Thanks again.